HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position resolves benefits-related problems and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The Human Resource Coordinator makes sure that certain plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and that plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support assistance to the Payroll Administrator as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. The HR Coordinator will also occasionally process payroll when the Payroll Administrator is out of the office.
- Administer health and benefit plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations. Processes required documents through the payroll software (Paylocity), accounting software (Viewpoint), and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Respond to employee requests and answer employee questions.
- Educate employees regarding benefits and using Paylocity.
- Complete Forms I-9 and E-Verify.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Assist with audits of payroll, benefits, or other HR programs.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Keep employee handbook updated.
For a detailed Job Description, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org